When you’re looking for a long-lasting relationship, there are certain challenges you might come up against. One of the biggest, but one you might not anticipate, is that you’re not in the right mindset to find love and genuine connections.
Being in the right frame of mind is crucial if you want to attract the right person. After all, if you’re putting out negative or cagey vibes, you’re likely to attract partners in a similar situation – and that is not going to result in a happy, healthy relationship!
People who are trying to date when they are not ready will only attract the wrong people, and they will continue to attract the wrong people until they break these patterns and reframe their way of thinking.
Often, finding a dating coach can be a helpful way to break the bad habits and patterns that haven’t served you well in the past.
Signs it might be time for you to get a dating coach
If you notice that you have any of these dating habits (and especially if you have more than one), then this is a sure-fire sign that you need some professional help.
A dating coach will work with you to change your mindset, and they will support you on your journey towards finding a happy and healthy relationship.
The seven key signs you need a dating coach include:
- Feeling anxious about dating
- Trying to fast track the dating journey and establish a relationship within the first three to five dates
- Always finding faults with those you meet and feeling like no one will ever be good enough
- Cancelling dates and even making up excuses for why it’s not the right time for you to date
- Obsessing over an ex and comparing everyone you meet to them
- Always going to your friends for dating advice and doing your own thing anyway
- Constantly seeking approval and validation from others about your dating life
If any of these signs sound familiar, it might be time to address the problem. But how can you go about finding a dating coach that will support you and help you get back on track?
How to find a dating coach
If you’ve never even considered a dating coach before, let alone hired one, it can be tricky to know where to start. The good news is, there are lots of simple ways you can find a dating coach and determine whether they’re going to be able to support you on your dating journey.
Firstly, do some research online to find out which dating agencies operate in your area, as this is the best place to start. After this, you should:
- Check out their website to see what it says about them, and look out for their credentials and experience
- Look at their blog (if they have one), as this can often reveal whether they are a knowledgeable and reputable source within the industry
- Look for reviews and testimonials from other people they have helped in the past
If you do all of this, you should be able to get a good feel for whether a dating coach or service provider is right for you.
And don’t just settle for the first website you find. Getting the right coach is important, so do some looking around and compare a few agencies before you sign up. This will ensure you find the best possible dating coach for you.
At Ignite Dating, our expert team of matchmakers and dating coaches are on hand to help you reframe your mindset and champion success on your dating journey. They are there to listen to your needs and help you find the perfect partner. So, if you think the time has come to get some support, get in touch with our friendly team today to see how they can help you find love.